My relationship with Arabic

Talk about anything here that doesn't fit into other categories

Moderator: Ehab

My relationship with Arabic

Postby jahmiir85 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:35 am

I have come to realized that patterns are imporant when it comes to learn a language such as Arabic. I had to learn that conversational skills are more important than grammar in the beginning. Arabic is a 'you know it or you don't' language. I have gone through serveral painful incounters with my arab friend. There is so much I would like to say to him but simply don't have the experience to carry on a conversation. For that reason I'm working on my relationship with Araic because I want to make It work. Sorry Spanish, but Arabic is a beautiful Language.
Last edited by jahmiir85 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.
jahmiir85

Re: My relationship with Arabic

Postby Moshaya » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:09 am

Thanks for sharing this. Those who don't know Arabic assume many things about the language. It is indeed mysterious and beautiful. Also, it is definitely not as difficult as some people put it out to be.
Moshaya
Site Admin

Re: My relationship with Arabic

Postby jahmiir85 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:43 pm

When I focus on conversation and vocab, I am and enjoy the language more. I remember getting my Teach yourself course and I had no idea how I was going to learn the language. I wanted to take classes and could not afford it, but I think lessons wouldn't do me any good if didn't have a goal.
jahmiir85

Return to General Discussion