How to Nominate?

Talk about anything here that doesn't fit into other categories

Moderator: Ehab

How to Nominate?

Postby tomest05 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:59 pm

ArabicPod Listeners,

I apologize for this being off the great topic of the Arabic language, but it is somewhat indirectly related!

I have been using various sites for my language acquisition of Arabic. Arabic has been my real focus and passion, and I find this website to be BY FAR one of the best tools for beginners and even intermediate learners of Arabic.

Now I know there may not be thousands of us ArabicPod listeners, but does anyone know how to nominate this website for educational value? Are there organizations that recognize websites? I am going to pass this site unto my last few classes that I have learned Arabic from, but I really thinks our hosts with the most deserve some sort of recognition. So if anyone has any ideas let us know, I imagine that the more people listening the better and stronger the Arabic Pod community will become!

Congrats to Mohammed and Ehab for dedicating their precious time to us Arabic students. I really am looking forward to seeing their work grow and prosper, إن شاء الله

Continue the good work! You are blessed for your efforts!

Tomes
tomest05

Postby sarita » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:52 pm

Hmm I don't really know, but I think the best thing we can do is recomend the site. I have told the rest of the students in my arabic class about the wonderful lessons here and I think everyone should recommend it to as many people as possible. :)
sarita

Return to General Discussion