Additions to PDF transcripts

Talk about ArabicPod lessons

Moderator: Ehab

Additions to PDF transcripts

Postby Moshaya » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:40 pm

We have reviewed the way we write our transcripts and have decided on adding a supplementary vocabulary list section as well as the key vocabularies. Let us know if there is anything else you would like to see in the transcripts.
Moshaya
Site Admin

Postby caloche » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:25 pm

I just listened to this last lesson.
Once again big up for your work.

I really like the fact that you explain things in arabic. It forces me to stay at a high level of concentration.
Also, I was happy to find a longer lesson, with more sentences than usual.

There is indeed something I would be happy to see on the pdf. It concerns the grammar for the verbs in the vocabulary list. What do you think about giving the past and the present forms at the same time?
(I thought about this suggestion while I was wondering on the form of the verb "al-2estemta3" (to enjoy)...)
Secondly, I would love to see some sentences made with the verb i learn on the vocabulary list at different declinations.

That is all I see...and it is just because I was searching for something to suggest :-). I love your site and your project, and whish you all the best.
caloche

Postby Moshaya » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:56 pm

Hi Caloche,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I think you have an excellent idea, but we think this would be better located outside the pdf transcripts. We hope to introduce a word bank soon and maybe in there we could provide the different forms that a verb can have and show examples of them in sentences.

Keep it up!

Mohamed
Moshaya
Site Admin

Return to Lesson Discussion