Sindibad

Discuss Arabic movies here

Moderator: Ehab

Sindibad

Postby wafit » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:36 pm

Hello every one,, here is the episodes of a very popular cartoon show called Sindibad, it is in a simpl slow Arabic,, you can practice listening here ,, enjoy
I only ask of God
He won't let me be indifferent to the suffering
That the very dried up death doesn't find me
Empty and without having given my everything
wafit

MOVIE LINKS ARE GREAT

Postby WARDAH83 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:08 am

I found the cartoon movie link very helpful. :D It is a great way to listen to the arabic words and relate the words with the scenes. Handy to watch when I'm at home wanting to practice my listening skills by myself. Thanks for the link it is hard to find them as they are in arabic and I cannot read it. The popular adnan w linan movie however did pause quiet a bit throught out the link. Is there any other good websites to watch arabic cartoons :?: THANKS AGAIN!!!
WARDAH83

Re: MOVIE LINKS ARE GREAT

Postby wafit » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:53 pm

WARDAH83 wrote:I found the cartoon movie link very helpful. :D It is a great way to listen to the arabic words and relate the words with the scenes. Handy to watch when I'm at home wanting to practice my listening skills by myself. Thanks for the link it is hard to find them as they are in arabic and I cannot read it. The popular adnan w linan movie however did pause quiet a bit throught out the link. Is there any other good websites to watch arabic cartoons :?: THANKS AGAIN!!!

1- You will find here at this Moroccan website many cartoon movies talking arabic language

http://www.moroccanmp3.com/video/channel.php?cid=120
I only ask of God
He won't let me be indifferent to the suffering
That the very dried up death doesn't find me
Empty and without having given my everything
wafit

Postby Afreeqiya » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:00 am

Great links! I wish the audio quality for these was a little bit better though...
Afreeqiya

Re: Sindibad

Postby alizah » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:26 am

nice links, thanks for sharing
alizah

Return to Movies