Ili Ala

Discuss Arabic Music

Moderator: Ehab

Ili Ala

Postby zaytuna » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:51 pm

مرحبا

Maybe you say in the foro but i did not see, wich is the music we can hear when starts all the podcast.

شكراً

¿I do stupid question? I know are religious words, only want to know de mining and if it is longer than we hear.
zaytuna

Postby Ehab » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:13 am

Ahlan Zaytuna;
I've been asked this question before and I answered briefly,, however, it is the time to give a detailed answer.
It is a part of a nasheed 'song' called (Ramadano qad ahallah).
They start the nasheed with the words "Hey Yallah".. This ‘hey’ is just to grab the attention, like when you say ‘hey man’. The other word ‘yallah’ is a merged spoken phrase, the classic one is ‘ya Allah’ which means ‘O God’ it is normally used when someone wants to do anything to say ‘yallah’ ,, so if we are going to somewhere, I can say ‘yallah lets go’.
So ‘hey yallah’ is an indication of an intention to do any activity, and in this particular song or ‘nasheed’ it is just a way to cheer the people up. If you go to watch football in stadium you might hear the crowd cheering up ‘hey yallah, hey yallah’
So, we are trying to cheer you up guys
Now,, the surprise for everyone... Here is the nasheed-right click then Save target as->http://www.geocities.com/arabicpod1/ramdhan.zip.
Salaaaaam
Ehab
Last edited by Ehab on Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ehab
Site Admin

Postby zaytuna » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:14 pm

Thanks Ehab:

Only one question, why when I open de page to donwload de mp3, tell me "This page is not available" ???????

I can not hear the song becouse I can not donwload

Salam
zaytuna

Postby Ehab » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:01 am

Salam Zaytona,, Salam everyone;
You are right,, there was a problem,, and it has been fixed... enjoy the nasheed:
Right click then Save target as->http://www.geocities.com/arabicpod1/ramdhan.zip.

:D :D :D
Ehab
Ehab
Site Admin

Wonderful

Postby zaytuna » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:47 am

I can not stop to hear the song, it is wonderful. There is a expresion in my langue meaning like "all de hair of your body stand up" this we say when some thing make you very deep emotion, this happen to me with this music.

شكرا
zaytuna

Return to Music and Anasheed