I only ask of God
He won't let me be indifferent to the suffering
That the very dried up death doesn't find me
Empty and without having given my everything
wafit

Please more !!

Postby hassna83 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:44 am

Hi Wafit,

Thanks for the comparison between different dialect. I am pleased that one of them is a Morrocan dialect as my origins are Moroccan and i understand a bit this dialect. It is amazing how the pronunciation can be so different from an Arabic country to another. This is a good way for people like me ( who only knows one dialect) to understand the arabic language.
Thank You Wafit.
Take Care.

Hassna :wink:
hassna83

Re: Please more !!

Postby wafit » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:02 pm

hassna83 wrote:Hi Wafit,

Thanks for the comparison between different dialect. I am pleased that one of them is a Morrocan dialect as my origins are Moroccan and i understand a bit this dialect. It is amazing how the pronunciation can be so different from an Arabic country to another. This is a good way for people like me ( who only knows one dialect) to understand the arabic language.
Thank You Wafit.
Take Care.
Hassna :wink:

salamo alaykum
1st you are very welcome sister Hasnaa... o mar7baa b lmgharba o lmoghrebyat o kolshi l3arab o lmoslimin..
yeah morocan dialect is the most hard as an arabic dialect since there is in morocco over than 6 arabic dialects: (( Jably; 3roby, Mediny... )) + 3 amazighs languages+ Hassany language or as it calls "" loghat albidaan"" it is a salad of languages.. for exemple the sentences - how are you? in jably it is : shanny 3amal?? in mediny: LABAS? in 3roby: kif dayer.. in amazigh: matga tguit? in Hassany: wash Khbaarak? our Morocco is COOL it is a kind of shalada o hakdak blaad tikshbila tiwliwla loooooooooooool.
regards
Wafi
I only ask of God
He won't let me be indifferent to the suffering
That the very dried up death doesn't find me
Empty and without having given my everything
wafit

Return to Other