free to download Arabic font?

Discuss Arabic reading and writing

Moderator: Ehab

free to download Arabic font?

Postby Maha » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:56 am

Ya halla

I have a Windows XP computer and have instructions on how to display and type Arabic characters on my computer. I've always been able to see the characters on the screen (internet) however when I try to cut and past into a word type document (XP home so it is actually called Microsoft Works) I'm unable to do so.

I think it is because I don't have the full Arabic font on my computer - can anyone recommend a free to download Arabic font?

I want to be able to go to Arabic sites, highlight the Arabic and cut and past into word document.

Shukran
Maha

Re: free to download Arabic font?

Postby friendlyandgeeky » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:41 am

I don't think it's because you are missing Arabic fonts, most of the fonts have Arabic in them, like Tahoma and Microsoft Sans Serif. The problem is that you haven't installed the Arabic language support on your computer.
You can find out how to do that at this Microsoft support page - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/821080

Good luck!
friendlyandgeeky

Postby victoria » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:34 am

It's good to see the information to your post. well u may also visit here for findings all kind of fonts download language fonts, i also used it so I hope it would be work for u definitely.
victoria

Postby friendlyandgeeky » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:56 pm

victoria wrote:It's good to see the information to your post. well u may also visit here for findings all kind of fonts download language fonts, i also used it so I hope it would be work for u definitely.

Not a bad site Victoria, thanks!
friendlyandgeeky

Postby shajin » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:50 am

Those are some great sites for downloading Arabic fonts. I’ve been trying to find some sites for some work of fine and was thrilled when I saw this post!! I am looking forward to check them out especially since I now have so many options to choose from!! Keep giving us more of these!!Can we use arabic fonts for using in logos at logo garden ? Do they support foreign languages?
“Read Today, Lead Tomorrow”
shajin

Postby jasmine78888 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:52 am

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?
hi
jasmine78888

Postby Greenough » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:39 am

the desire to participate in castle character involving conflict, it is easier to reach the reason for.

Buy Runescape Gold
runescape gold for sale
Greenough

Return to Reading and Writing